Wednesday, February 29, 2012

7 Days Left

I have 7 days left being 28. I am a week away from being 29. Wow that is a big statement but I'm okay with it.

However, I'm going to be brutally honest. I am NOT where I thought I'd be in life at this age. I am 372 days away from being THIRTY. 3-0. Let that sink in for a minute.....There is no one to blame but myself for not being on the path that I thought I would be on. I've done nothing about going to graduate school. I haven't even bought a GRE study book or looked at the test schedule. And I'm not married and I'm okay with that. Is that weird? I can't make a relationship happen out of thin air. I put myself out there and I have to keep faith that the man and I will find each other. Those are just two examples of the many fronts that I want to work on; however, I can't help but feel like I should be moving in those directions faster. Do I contradic myself?

I still have my list of priorites but I am struggling with it. I have picked up knitting again and I'm slowly remembering to make time to just knit (not knit while multi-tasking). I'm not trying to complete the list before 30, but I do feel like I should have a mini list of accomplishments before I enter my next century. What should be on that list? How do you prioritize your list of priorities?

I've sorta lost the point of this post except I have 7 days left being 28 years old.

Are you thirty? Did you have a bucket list before turning thirty?

xoxo,
S.O.S

No comments:

Post a Comment