Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Making This a Priority

Wow, I'm a bad blogger.  I always get too busy with life and fail to focus on areas that require me to make time. My calendar fills up in a blink of an eye and after a wonderful conversation with a co-worker yesterday, I'm just going to make it happen.

So thank you for being patient while I learn to work on my wish list. As the Avett Brothers say, "decide what to be and go be it."

Without further ado, here is my to do list!
  • Take a cake decorating class
  • Learn to knit
  • Make more time to paint
  • Find an adult ballet class and GO regularly
  • Audit grad classes until I find the masters program for me
  • Stop over extending myself
  • Blog more
  • Slow down and not be on-the-go
  • Explore my city more
  • Master tie-dying to make custom onesies for a baby shower
  • Learn to quilt
  • Visit out of state friends "just because." Colorado is at the top of the list, followed closely by New Mexico.
  • Better balance my personal priorities and my friends
  • Go skydiving


I don't really have a deadline for everything on the list (except the baby shower bullet). I'm glad that I've written everything down and its no longer a mental note.

I'll be back to keep you updated! Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment