So thank you for being patient while I learn to work on my wish list. As the Avett Brothers say, "decide what to be and go be it."
Without further ado, here is my to do list!
- Take a cake decorating class
- Learn to knit
- Make more time to paint
- Find an adult ballet class and GO regularly
- Audit grad classes until I find the masters program for me
- Stop over extending myself
- Blog more
- Slow down and not be on-the-go
- Explore my city more
- Master tie-dying to make custom onesies for a baby shower
- Learn to quilt
- Visit out of state friends "just because." Colorado is at the top of the list, followed closely by New Mexico.
- Better balance my personal priorities and my friends
- Go skydiving
I don't really have a deadline for everything on the list (except the baby shower bullet). I'm glad that I've written everything down and its no longer a mental note.
I'll be back to keep you updated! Wish me luck :)