Monday, March 5, 2012

Spoke Too Soon

My Monday post, was a premature celebration. Sunday was suppose to be move-in day. Sadly, it is being postponed or possibly canceled.

On Monday I posted about the celebrations then on Thursday MC stopped by the house to get her keys and take some measurements of her new bedroom. The next day my landlord called with huge news. They are putting the house on the market!

OMG, OMG, OMG, is this one gaint joke on me?!

MC decided to sit tight in her current living situation so I don't have a roommate. Now I am faced with many decisions. Do I stay and see what happens? Do I hope that whenever the house does sell, the new landlords will allow me to stay and not raise rent? Do MC and I go look for a new place together? Do I move in with another friend of mine? Decisions, decisions....

Looks like I have some tenate laws to research.

Looking for the bright side,
Southern Gal


No comments:

Post a Comment