Monday, February 20, 2012

Rules to Remember

Rule Number 230- There are times in your life when you are going to have to let go of something good in order to move on to something great. This is going to be very hard. Just know that what waits for you is more amazing than you could ever imagine. Courtesy of The Rules.

So true.

I don't read The Rules regularly; however, last night I meandered over there and this simple quote could not be more fitting to my life. While I am a strong southern gal, I don't handle change very well. That is one of my weaknesses. I HATE the "unknown" and it gives me major anxiety. But some days, it is nice to have a reminder that change is not bad. Change can be amazing! Change leads to growth, strength, fabulous memories, and an unbelievable faith in what you are truly capable of.

What are you tricks when life throws you curves?
 
Learning to Embrace Change!
Southern Gal
 
 
PS- ESM has an offical birthday! He arrived on Saturday, February 18th!! He decided to join the party early but everyone is doing well. He arrived as a whopping 8.1 lbs baby and 21.5 inches long. I can't wait to meet little Sawyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment