Thursday, March 15, 2012

Virginia is for Lovers...

...Or to celebrate lovers!

This past weekend I went to VA for a bachelorette weekend. SMH is getting married in April so we packed up and headed north to partake in some wine adventures.

Once everyone arrived in Charlottesville on Friday afternoon, we spotted this gem across the street from our hotel. Aberdeen Barn lays claim to being Virginia's finest steakhouse. Several of the girls were from the Captial City as well so we giggled how it looks like Angus Barn, even down to the logo. We walked over for a drink and the ACC tourney.


We got cleaned up after our round of beers and headed out for dinner at Mono Loco, which is possibly the BEST mexican I have ever had!! I'm still thinking about that dinner. Anyways, someone sent over shots to kick off the celebrations!
Amazing margs!
MOH, Bachelorette, Bridesmaid
I WISH I took a picture of my meal, but I do know that I ordered Pollo Con Queso, yummmmmmm.

After dinner, we headed back to the hotel, had cupcakes (courtesy of my new BFF, Swoop Envy) and a lingerie shower for the future Mrs. G. We called it a night in preparation for our early morning. We had our party bus pick us up at the hotel at 11am for our winery tour. Yes, 11 o'clock in the morning!

I don't want to get long winded so I'll share our wine adventures tomorrow!

Bottoms Up!
Southern Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment