Tuesday, March 6, 2012

February Weekends

February was a busy month. Enjoy the photo tour of my weekends recap.

Sorry for the poor quality photo its all my phone could do. Anyways, I saw The Remedy play at 42nd Street for a friend's birthday. We had a blast!! I even got the band to sing happy birthday to the birthday girl!!

Late February, I attended a bridal shower. I helped the MOH with menu and set up. The shower was held a cake shop so the atmosphere was perfect. It was a sweet shower. We had a great time and I can't wait to stand beside the bride on her big day in April!

Close up of the cupcakes at the shower. Then my camera died. Fail.

Awww this awesome kid! My sweet nephew was telling me that is Sunday morning biscuit was "haaaaa" aka hot.

Go Canes! Unfortunately, they lost the game I went to last weekend. They lost in double overtime but it was a good game to watch.

What did your February weekends look like?

S.O.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment