Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's a Pure Barre Kinda Night

I'm going back to Pure Barre tonight! Ekk! I'm scared and excited at the same time. Last time, was a complete workout and I'm hoping for the same tonight. I'm positive that Pure Barre will not disappoint.


Cheers to being able to walk tomorrow!

In holiday news- I'm hoping that tomorrow evening will be a good night to get started on a holiday project. I really need all this rain to pass through and go drizzle on someone else for awhile. I've got some painting to do along with shopping for a few more odds and ends to update my Christmas decor. I can't wait to share pictures! Gah, Christmas is my favorite time of year. I wish we could have Christmas lights year round. The soft glow of white lights is so peaceful.

Make it a great day!
S.O.S.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for helping me with my decor! I'm with you, we definitely need less rain for spray paint projects!

    ReplyDelete