Monday, November 14, 2011

Hello & Goodbye Monday

Monday has come and gone yet again. The weekend flew by in the blink of an eye. I'm still surprised that I made it to every event and still had time to wander around town with the old roomie.

Quick outline of the weekend-
  1. Former roommate in town for the weekend
  2. Friend from high school in town for the weekend
  3. 3rd Annual Chili Cookoff
  4. Skanksgiving (aka Slutty-Thankgiving)
  5. Dewey's 3rd birthday (Dewey is not a person...)
  6. New roommate moved in
Whew, I'm tired again from just typing about the weekend. I'm a horrible blogger, and didn't take a single picture!! I'm going to lightly stalk facebook in hopes of being able to steal some pictures. Finger crossed that I'll be back tomorrow with a photo or two to go with the great stories I have to share!! However, now its time for Gossip Girl.

Until Next Time,
Southern Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment