Friday, August 31, 2012

The Seasons Have Changed

There is so much to celebrate today! I don't even know where to begin. I guess I'll start with the most obvious! 

It's the most wonderful time of the year......college football season!! I am beyond excited! Of course I have my red and white on today. I can't wait to skip out of the office and into my local bar to cheer for some touchdowns today!

My next celebration is fall is almost here. FB is a frenzy of pumpkin lattes and football excitement. You know fall is on its way when Starbucks pulls out the pumpkin. So ready to kiss these 90 degree temps goodbye and say hello to a crisp fall day.

Finally, I hope the skies are clear tonight because there is a Blue Moon. There won't be another blue moon until 2015. I'd like to see it. I know I sound like a dweeb but it might be cool. Maybe I'll dance to Frank's Blue Moon under a real Blue Moon after drinking Blue Moon tonight. (Man, I'm good at this game!)




Happy Friday and Go Pack!
S.O.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment