Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Little of This, A Little of That

I bet you're wondering if I was able to walk on Thursday following my Pure Barre work out. Well Thursday I woke up feeling pretty good. I was much better than I expected until I was going to bed on Thursday night. Finally, I felt some major ab soreness creep in. I had a hard time sitting back up to turn the light off after reading. At least its the good kinda soreness! I still need to research an adult ballet classes. I promise I will do that this weekend!

Alright, so I have a couple things to add to my DIY wish list!
  • Glitter lanterns- I'm gonna use blue glitter instead and have them as part of the decor for a baby shower that I'm co-hosting in a few months. I cannot wait to try this project!! It will be a few months before I can do it, don't want the glitter to dull before the shower, but nonetheless I'm really excited about it!


  • Make more time to bake/cook. I have tons of recipes that I want to try. I get Southern Living magazine and Our State magazine and both give me such inspiration each month to cook or bake but guess what?! I never make the time to try all these recipes. Also, I have a co-worker who brings the most delicious leftovers everyday and she is sweet enough to share all her recipes and tips with me. In 3 1/2 years I have never made one of her recipes. But have no fear!! I'm making her mac and cheese on Thanksgiving this year! My SIL and I already planned out Turkey Day menu and mac and cheese is on my list.
Who wants to be my taste testers?!
From Southern Living- cake, grits
  • Figure out blogspot. I do not like that fact that I don't know how to put photos side-by-side. Sometimes a blog calls for that instead of this vertical layout. How do I change it? I like visual interest and I like knowing how to make things happen. Right now I am not pleased on either front.
  • And finally, I can't decided if I want to tie-dye onesies or if I want varying shades of onesies to hang on the clothesline decoration. Below is my inspiration. I like how its simple, clean, sophisicated. But I'm not sure how to replicate it. On the other hand, blue and white tie-dyed onesies would be fun, energy, and 100% rough and tumble boy. If you haven't put 2 and 2 together, the babyshower is for a baby boy. What are your thoughts on these onesies?

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment