Friday, September 28, 2012

Addiction?

Admitting you have a problem is the first step in recovery, right? Well here is my admission......

I have a Pinterest problem.
 
There, I said it. Wow, I feel better now that I've gotten it off my chest. Seriously though, I'm scared to admit just how much time I waste spend pinning and re-pinning different images. I'm still just a bridesmaid in life but if you looked at my boards, you would think I'm getting married next week! You would also think I'm the kinda gal that can whip up crazy good things in the kitchen. I am here to tell you that while I can cook, and I do know my way around a kitchen, I will not attempted a 28395718346534975 layer cake with sparklers and mini circus adorning it. Sorry, I'm not that kinda gal. 

Maybe one day when someone else is paying my/our bills and I don't have a full-time job. Also I have a feeling I'm going to need a gourmet kitchen so I'm going to have to move first. 

Do you see all the problems that said cake has already caused?!?! Apparently, I few things to work on in the near future.

However, today Pinterest got something right. I stumbled across this...


I could not have said it better myself. I've been contemplating going to CO. I'm doing it. I needed that last push to pony-up the credit card and bit the bullet. Thank you Pinterest and might I add, well played. Lure me back in just as I was facing my problem head on.

Happy Friday!
Southern Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment