Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hi! Are you there?

Hello there!!

I'm back!! Are you ready for this?! Because I am. Seriously, I feel guilty that I haven't made blogging a priority like I promised myself I would. However, I have been out and about.

There’s no way to go back and go into detail about everything but I'll do an overview. After that, I'm moving forward. I was slightly overwhelmed with the idea of having to go back and talk about everything AND blog about current events. Therefore I just didn't blog. Opps!

Thank you for all the summer reading suggestions yall have emailed me. I have read several books so far this summer and now I'm in the middle of 50 Shades of Grey. OMG! Don't tell me what happens but I can barely put that book down!

Life has finally calmed down. And I honestly mean that. Three work events (a two day bike event, a week of summer camp, and a black tie gala) in June was a bit much. We got them done and came through with flying colors. I've learned so much at this job already. My boss is amazing. He is fully confident in me and appreciates hard work. I'm very happy!

I have finally finished the last of the moving boxes and hung everything on the walls last weekend. It feels like home now. I can't thank my friend Shannon enough for coming over and helping. I'll take some pictures this weekend to give yall a tour.

Let’s see what has happened in the capital city lately....
Kt Pav got engaged!
Stacia got married
Shannon and Pat moved to the capital city
Pav asked me to be one of her bridesmaids. That’s wedding #11 ;)
I survived a wild work month!
I've had some dates. Maybe I won't be the eternal bridesmaid haha
I finally feel like I'm not living out of boxes, my car, my suitecase, etc. Oh happy day!

Upcoming funs...
A whole week at the beach! Yay vacation
Cake decorating class. Working on that bucket list...
Kelly's bridal shower. Kelly and I have been friends since 1st grade and she is getting married this fall. I can't believe after all these years, we still keep in touch.
Baby Fogleman is due this fall
A dinner party to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Baby Fogleman

Okay, I think that sums up life around here. I'll post pictures, hopefully this evening.

XO,
Southern Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment